Finance Technology Industry Vertical
The FinTech hashtag #fintech is used on social media like Twitter to identify and group information on tech startups in the broader finance and banking industry including payments, funds management, advice, robo-advice, investing, robo-investing, trading, markets, market data, securities, lending, exchanges, financial regulators, investors, brokers, broking and the like.
We encourage you to use the hashtag #startsoc also when you use #fintech.
- SimpleKYC – Easy know your client solution for financial institutions based in Sydney @iCentralCo Founders include Neil Smith.
- Saasu.com – online accounting, inventory, payroll and automation based in Sydney. Founder is Marc Lehmann.
- Xero.com – online account based in Wellington. Founder is Rod Drury.
- Pocketbook – online personal financial management (PFM) solution targeting students and young professionals based in Sydney. Founders are Alvin Singh and Bosco Tan.
FinTech Hub – Stone & Chalk
As published during launch August 2015
- Calibre Financial Technology
- Crowd Money
- Financial Crimes Solutions
- Foreign Exchange Central
- Grow Capital
- H2 Ventures
- Neu Capital
- Open Orbit
- Physi Secure
- Private Reporting
- Rental Cover
- Simple KYC