Health & Medical Technology Industry Vertical
HealthTech Startup Resources by StartSoc and updated on request.
We are profiling and connecting tech startup businesses for in health (#ehealth), medicine (#medtech), wellness (#welltech) and adjacent areas like sports and fitness (#sportstech).
The HealthTech hashtag #healthtech is used on social media like Twitter to identify and group information on tech startups in the broader health and medical industry including elderly care, aged care, rehabilitation, surgery, prosthetics, smart healthcare, nutrition, health management, wellness, developing nations healthcare, private health, public health, self help, better living and the like.
We encourage you to use the hashtag #startsoc also when you use #healthtech.
This resource is still under development, please contact us to add your submission or check out the rest of the micro communities of interest (industry verticals).
- New $200m fund for medtech
- Two early stage health tech startups receive super fund investment
- Crowd funding: World First Blood Sugar Test smartphone case
- Matchmaking IP in health and other industries
- Psykinetic Thought Controlled Wheelchair – run by Jordan Nguyen of UTS
- Catapult Sports Athlete Sensors – run by Adir Shifman globally with HQ in Melbourne
- Mobiusly Apps Hand Rehabilitation Exoskeleton controlled by an app – run by Dave Cheong in Sydney who also does the Mobiusly Diet and Anti-obesity app
- Stitch Net – Companionship and elderly dating app run by Andrew Dowling in Sydney and San Francisco
- Healthcare Link – online jobs platform for doctors, nurses and health care professionals.
There are also a string of commercial initiatives like
- PwC Emerging Health Leaders 100 (#EHLforum) run by Katherine Maree Pace in Sydney
- About The Start Society
- Tech Startup Ecosystem – Master Lists of Lists (includes investors, mentors and other resources)
- Tech Startup Ecosystem – Micro Communities of Interest (Industry Verticals)
- Suggestions for this list? Contact us