Note: We are only accepting eMemberships at the moment due to the temporary closure of our main coworking space (Q1 2016) due to redevelopment of the entire office block.
Founders & Teams
Curated coworking community for professional tech startups. Awesome Community. Connections. Monthly Flexibility. Office as a Service.
- eMember $99/year – community insight forum; chat; events; preferential deals
- Ultralight $99/quarter – shared city office space and awesome community
- Light $99/month – our most popular plan for connecting into the industry
- Casual $297/month – our most popular part time founder/entrepreneur plan
- Permanent $396/month – our most popular ‘all-in’ entrepreneur plan also open to selected ecosystem enablers
Special discounts for university students too.
Your Next Top Three Reasons
- Exceptional community tri-zone space in the city centre called iCentralCo on Level 3 at 234 Sussex St Sydney 2000 right at Town Hall Station. Your new business address! More locations are being opened directly and via affiliates.
- Unique standard features included in all membership types look better than premium features in most other spaces and they typically cost much more than us.
- Full range of membership benefits when you join including professionals to connect, learn from and share with over events, lunches, pitching afternoons, lectures, meet-ups – all run in a dedicated area so you get connected, get ahead and stay ahead.
Membership Plan Details
Light or Ultralight Membership
Great when you only visit the city every now and then. All the features above plus –
- Typical use is 3 full days per month (for Light) 3 full days per quarter (for Ultralight)
- Desk and chair are yours for duration of each visit
- Limit of 1 full day or two half days per week
- Ideal for regional startups and angel investor
- Also suitable for affiliate coworking spaces with <5 (ultralight) and < 10 (light) members located 1-2 hours or more from the city who wish to get city scale and connections.
- Read more on Light Memberships or Coworking Affiliate Spaces
- Typical use is 2-3 days per week or 10-12 days per month
- Desk and chair are yours for duration of visit only.
- Regular casuals are welcome to grab one of the lockable three draw steel pedestals near their usual desk.
Great for individuals & teams. All the features above plus –
- 30 full days per month
- Desk and chair are yours 24/7
- Under desk three draw lockable steel pedestal
Great for corporate ‘intrapreneurs’ and small teams. Especially well suited to small groups needing think + collaborate time away from their usual office or wanting to support and engage proactively with the tech startup ecosystem. All features from ‘casual’ above plus –
- Immerse yourself in the innovative entrepreneur community to foster creativity and develop connections.
- Also useful for transitioning professionals moving between innovation projects needing refresh time to ‘clear your head of corporate thinking’
- Generous intraday guest access for small teams needing new spaces for ideation/collaboration
- Transferable (up to three pre-nominated named members get access). Subject to ‘appropriate use’ test (professionals, innovation/tech).
- Preferential access to larger desks and wifi channel