- We have paid a deposit on a magnificent new space in The Secretariat Yangon, downtown in Myanmar’s largest city and commercial heart. Come and see it.
- We now accept KBZPay in Myanmar as our preferred payment method
- Yangon Tech Startups Group on Facebook is now up to over 500 members!
- Our iCentral Townhall Sydney and St Leonards are temporarily closed. We are looking at a new space in Haymarket Sydney.
Special Coworking Membership Offers
- Special offers are available for a limited time only. You must signup before the deadline for these deals.
- Prices are guaranteed for up to 12 months if you pre pay (or 6+ months if you don’t pre pay).
- Early Founders pricing offer until 31 July 2019 $60 per month. Casual Membership Plan.
- Late Founders pricing offer until end 31 August 2019 $80 per month guaranteed for up to 6 months provided you pre-pay. Permanent Membership Plan.
- You will have ‘Yangon Community Cofounder’ status on our database and online e.g. you may use this on linkedin. Thanks for supporting our fledgling community.
- Discounts of 5% for teams of 5+ people , 10% for teams of 10+ people
- Discounts of 5% for prepayment of 5+ months. 10% for prepayment of 10+ months
- Discounts of 25%+ for students and hardship cases, additional documentation and interview may be requested. For practical and commercial reasons these are limited to a small percentage of our membership sorry. May not be used with other offers or discounts.
How does it work? Some examples.
Example 1: Move your tech product team of 10 in before end July 2019 and pre-pay a year (60*10*12*0.9*0.9=$2,916) to qualify for the maximum discount and get the amazing rate of ~$1.60 per day per person.
Example 2: Move your tech product team of 5 in before end August 2019 and pre-pay 5 months (80*5*6*0.95*0.95=$1,805) to qualify for the second highest team discount and second highest prepayment discount and get the amazing rate of ~$2.41 per day per person.
Example 3. Move your cofounder team of 2 in before end June and pre-pay for 5 months (2*5*60*0.95=$570) a get a great world class rate of ~$1.90 per day per person
- Normal pricing $100 per month although the are lots of discounts and special offers to help people AND we hope to lower this price or at least keep it steady for a long time once we reach critical mass.
Why is co-working great for Founders & Teams
- Awesome supportive curated co-working community of professional tech startups. Founders, Specialists and Enablers (mentors, coaches, investors, educators, regulators, accelerators, incubators, more)
- Flexible monthly plans.
- Community and office as a Service. Come for the coffee, desk and internet, stay for the great people, peer learning and connections.
iCentral Coworking Community Spaces Standard Pricing
Choose one –
- Light Plan $30 per month – 5 flexible days each month, our lowest cost plan, shared iCentral office space and awesome community great for visiting regional startups.
- Casual Plan $60 per month – 10 flexible days each month – our most popular plan hot desk (with bonus continuity so you can use the same desk 5 days a week until we are full).
- Permanent Plan $100 month – 20+ days – our most popular ‘all-in’ full-time founder plan also open to team members & ecosystem enablers like angel investors, educators & mentors
All membership plans require you to be a StartSoc eMember, this will be automatically added to your membership (free for first year and $49 per annum per person if you are not a desk subscriber or an eMember yet. This is in addition to the monthly fees above.
ONLINE ONLY: StartSoc eMembership Plans – Online & Events
Scroll down for more details or click to join.
- eMembership is included free for the first year if you are a working member on any plan.
- Online resources are free for members and non-members.
- iCentral & StartSoc Events – eMembers get invited to Events, most are free or have a limited allocation of seats for members.
- eMember Start-up Founder Free or $49 per annum 1-5 people teams- community insight eforum; chat; events; preferential deals, discounts and freebies worth tens of thousands. For Founders and their enablers. Up to 5 team members included. Free for members and iCentral desk subscribers.
- eMember Scale-up Founder $99 per annum 6-10 people teams – for larger later stage teams. Up to 10 team members included. Free for members and iCentral desk subscribers.
- eMember Corporate Sponsor $299 per annum 10+ people teams – for non-startup established businesses looking to connect with The Start Society membership base.
Three More Reasons
- Exceptional community tri-zone space called iCentralCo on major transport. Your new business address! More locations are being opened directly and via affiliates.
- Unique standard features included in all membership types look better than premium features in most other spaces and they typically cost much more than us.
- Full range of membership benefits when you join including professionals to connect, learn from and share with over events, lunches, pitching afternoons, lectures, meet-ups, mentors, coaches, investors – all run in a dedicated area so you get connected, get ahead and stay ahead.
Membership Plan Details
All community members receive the standard benefits PLUS extras below.
Light or Ultralight Membership
Great when you only visit the city every now and then. All the features above plus –
- Typical use is 3-5 full days per month (for Light) 3-5 full days per quarter (for Ultralight)
- Desk and chair are yours only for duration of each day of visit
- Limit of 1 full day or two half days per week
- Ideal for regional startups and angel investor
- Also suitable for affiliate co-working spaces with <5 (ultralight) and < 10 (light) members located 1-2 hours or more from the city who wish to get city scale and connections.
- Read more on Light Memberships or Coworking Affiliate Spaces
Casual Hot Desk Membership
- Typical use is 3 days per week or 10-12 days per month but you are welcome to come in every day Mon to Fri if you really need it during busy periods.
- Desk and chair are yours for duration of each day visit
- Ask about the lockable drawer pedestals nearby if you are a regular
Permanent Fixed Desk Membership
Great for individuals & teams. All the features above plus –
- 20-30 full days per month
- Desk and chair are yours 24/7
- Under desk drawers lockable pedestal or nearby locker for most desks
- Weekend access at curators discretion, we want to get to know you first and hope you understand this is for the safety and benefit of all members.
Ask About Corporate Membership
Great for corporate ‘internal entrepreneurs and small teams. Especially well suited to small groups needing think + collaborate time away from their usual office or wanting to support and engage proactively with the tech startup ecosystem. All features from ‘casual’ above plus –
- Immerse yourself in the innovative entrepreneur community to foster creativity and develop connections.
- Also useful for transitioning professionals moving between innovation projects needing refresh time to ‘clear your head of corporate thinking’
- Generous intraday guest access for small teams needing new spaces for ideation/collaboration
- Transferable (up to three pre-nominated named members get access). Subject to ‘appropriate use’ test (professionals, innovation/tech).
- Preferential access to larger desks and wifi channel
Special discounts for university students too.