Founders & Teams
Curated coworking community for professional tech startups. Awesome Community. Connections. Monthly Flexibility. Office as a Service.
We are finalising a new spot at St Leonards station in Sydney.
- StartSoc eMember $99 per annum – community insight forum; chat; events; preferential deals
- iCentral Ultralight $99 per quarter – shared city office space and awesome community great for visiting regional startups.
- iCentral Light $99 per month – our most popular plan for connecting into the industry great for those working from home most of the time.
- iCentral Casual $297 per month – our most popular part time founder/entrepreneur plan hot desk (with bonus continuity)
- iCentral Permanent $396 month – our most popular ‘all-in’ full-time founder plan also open to team members and selected ecosystem enablers like angel investors, educators and mentors
Special discounts for university students too.
All membership plans require you to be a StartSoc eMember, this will be automatically added to your membership if you are not an eMember yet.
Three More Reasons
- Exceptional community tri-zone space called iCentralCo on major transport. Your new business address! More locations are being opened directly and via affiliates.
- Unique standard features included in all membership types look better than premium features in most other spaces and they typically cost much more than us.
- Full range of membership benefits when you join including professionals to connect, learn from and share with over events, lunches, pitching afternoons, lectures, meet-ups – all run in a dedicated area so you get connected, get ahead and stay ahead.
Membership Plan Details
All community members receive the standard benefits PLUS extras below.
Light or Ultralight Membership
Great when you only visit the city every now and then. All the features above plus –
- Typical use is 3-5 full days per month (for Light) 3-5 full days per quarter (for Ultralight)
- Desk and chair are yours for duration of each day of visit
- Limit of 1 full day or two half days per week
- Ideal for regional startups and angel investor
- Also suitable for affiliate coworking spaces with <5 (ultralight) and < 10 (light) members located 1-2 hours or more from the city who wish to get city scale and connections.
- Read more on Light Memberships or Coworking Affiliate Spaces
Casual Hot Desk Membership
- Typical use is 3 days per week or 12 days per month but you are welcome to come in every day Mon to Fri if you really need it during busy periods.
- Desk and chair are yours for duration of each day visit
- Ask about the lockable drawer pedestals nearby if you are a regular
Permanent Fixed Desk Membership
Great for individuals & teams. All the features above plus –
- 30 full days per month
- Desk and chair are yours 24/7
- Under desk drawers lockable pedestal for most desks
Ask About Corporate Membership
Great for corporate ‘intrapreneurs’ and small teams. Especially well suited to small groups needing think + collaborate time away from their usual office or wanting to support and engage proactively with the tech startup ecosystem. All features from ‘casual’ above plus –
- Immerse yourself in the innovative entrepreneur community to foster creativity and develop connections.
- Also useful for transitioning professionals moving between innovation projects needing refresh time to ‘clear your head of corporate thinking’
- Generous intraday guest access for small teams needing new spaces for ideation/collaboration
- Transferable (up to three pre-nominated named members get access). Subject to ‘appropriate use’ test (professionals, innovation/tech).
- Preferential access to larger desks and wifi channel