Resources For Members
Self Service Resources For Entrepreneurs
We want you to go faster. So we take care of a lot of the little things.
The Start Society offers a wide range of resources from deals to online insight and even physical books and devices for testing in our distributed library. Even ‘sign post’ databases documenting the ecosystem so you can find your way around more quickly and tools for collaborating with other members in the same and other spaces.
Disruptive innovators don’t swim in pre-defined lanes, we get that, so these are not traditional resources.
Many resources will require assistance for you to maximise them, this is only provided to members but we publish lots for general free access by the public.
Examples include –
- Pitching Tools & Tips – developed over years and hundreds of pitches to investors
- Ecosystem Master List of Lists – a browsable digest of investors, spaces, startups, entrepreneurs, funding sources and more that is under development.
- Channels – contact forums and chat – a number of public and members only channels
- Deals – special offers for members only worth thousands of dollars
- Functional Cabinets – mail, swag, events, food, office supplies and more.
- Other Benefits – generally for members only